About Finolex

Finolex Cables Ltd, the flagship company of the Finolex Group was established in 1958 in Pune. It is one of India's largest and leading manufacturer of electrical and telecommunication cables with a turnover in excess of 26 Billion INR.

The company started its operation with the manufacture of PVC insulated electrical cables for the automobile industry. Since then, the Company has constantly endeavored to augment its product range to include Flame retardant and FR-LSH PVC Insulated Industrial Cables, PVC insulated Single core and Multicore flexible industrial cables, PVC Insulated Winding Wires and 3 Core Flat Cables, XLPE 3 Core Flat Cables, Power and Control Cables, High Voltage Power Cables , Polyethylene Insulated Jelly Filled Telephone Cables, Auto & Battery Cables, Co-axial and CATV cables, LAN Cables, Switchboard Cables, Fibre Optic Cables, Modular Switches, Lighting products, and others.

The company has manufacturing facilities at Pimpri and Urse in Pune as well as at Goa & Uttarakhand. The company has, over the years, established its reputation as an innovative leader and quality manufacturer by continuously upgrading technology, modernizing manufacturing facilities and maintaining highest standards of quality and services. Today, the name Finolex has become synonymous with Quality and enjoys overwhelming confidence of the customers. Investors have also fancied its stock in view of its phenomenal progress leading to a manifold increase on investment in stock through the years.

The company has received the ISO 9002 systems certification across all product lines and plants. Besides ISO 14001-quality certification has been accorded to its plants in Urse, Goa and Pimpri.

The company has received several honours such as :

  • Harvard Business School Association of India
  • Economic Times award for "corporate excellence"; IIM
  • LIC award for 'marketing' and the Engineering Export Promotion Council's 'export performance certificate'
  • The company was also awarded the Export House status by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade.